Thursday 7 March 2019

What is my favourite things to do at school?

Camps, cross country, athletics and much more fun events that we have at pt england school. In this piece of writing I’ll be telling you my favourite things to do at school and what my favourite events were.

Firstly, The thing I love about school is Morning tea and lunch! Reason being is because after a long morning or afternoon of learning I get to be free and play with my friends. I also love morning tea and lunch because I get to eat and I get to rest.

Secondly after my 8 years at Pt england I think that I really enjoyed Year 6 camp! I think that our year 6 camp was my best memory at pt england by far. Because we got to do different activities and  It is the longest camp at pt england.  Also we got along together pretty well and everybody was nice to each other.

Lastly, my favourite event that I did at school was fia fia. I loved fia fia especially about performing on the stage but mostly about watching the different cultures perform their dances. I love Fia fia because it is all about culture and where your from. At the start of fia fia I was scared to perform in front of everyone but I got over it and I gave it my all.

So now you know what my favourite thing to do at school and what were my favourite things that we do at pt england school. Year 6 camp and fia fia are only two events out of much more events that we have at pt england, that is why pt england school is very important to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment