Friday 9 August 2019

Scientific method


DISCLAIMER:
This is my reading work from week one I just forgot to post it on my blog.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Task description:
This Task is about what is science and methods that scientist use to figure out something. We also had to watch the video and take some notes, There was a transcript to the video and we took notes on the paper transcript. After we finished our notes we had to create a way to show one the following: the scientific method, physical science, life science or earth science. I chose to create a poster for the scientific method, i did use photos from google but I did attribute them and you can click on the link here to see the poster: Link

No comments:

Post a Comment