Wednesday 28 November 2018

Astria game thoughts

A student in another school has recently blogged that:
“Students don’t learn much playing this game called Astria – Countdown to Impact: Their time could be better spent doing other things”.
Do you agree, disagree or partly agree/disagree?

Blog about what you think using evidence from the game to backup your views.
-------------------
Today we had a visit from Another Naomi From the university of Auckland and she has showed us a new game called Astria. My job is to disagree with the statement above or to agree with it. I honestly Agree and disagree I agree because most of game is all about astroids and more. also you just giving your opinion. I also disagree with this statement because your giving your thoughts about what you are reading. Like a test, but much more fun. So that is my thoughts about the astria game.
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment