Tuesday 11 June 2019

Taste testing!

for part of our topic ( i like your latitude) we are trying different foods from different places. Today we are tasting Mediterranean food and French food! we tried Olives, Bruschetta bread, feta cheese and A chocolate croissant. The olives were a bit salty and very bitter, kind of like a apple sider vinegar kind of bitter. The bread was very delicious and it also had a little bit of olive oil. The Chocolate croissant was very Light and puffy, The croissant tasted like heaven.  No offense to Mediterranean people I just did not like the bitter olives but besides that I loved the rest of the food.  Image result for Olives
Photo attribution: Link

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Naomi, My name is Honor and I am a year 7 student at Grey Main school, Greymouth. I like your post on taste testing. I would like to give that a go. Maybe next time you could put all the writing together so its easier to read.
    Great job
    Honor

    ReplyDelete