Thursday 4 December 2014

My year reflection

What did I enjoy? The thing I enjoyed about my iPad was making movies.

What did I not enjoy? The thing I didn'nt like on my iPad was waiting for the internet.

What new things have I learnt? The new things I have learnt on iPad was to put stories on our blogs.

How do I feel about my year in 2014? The feeling of this to me was exited.

What was the most interesting thing we did? The most interesting thing we did on our iPad was making new movies.

How can I learn better in 2015? I can do better by working on my own and to use my key Competencies.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Naomi I enjoyed making movies too it was really fun and exciting to film stuff because I liked filming the superheroes movie. It was really exciting on Justus and Javan's movie when Javan and Justus jumped in the air pretending to fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super duper agree with you Naomi the internet does go crazy and not sometimes what a great reflection you have written.

    I hope we will be both be in the same class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, waiting for the internet is so boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Naomi I really agreed what you said for the black hat.

    ReplyDelete