Tuesday 15 September 2015

Cross Country

On Monday Pt England school had cross country after lunch. Before lunch we had to get changed into our house colours. When the bell rang we lined up at our class getting ready to go to the court to get the instructions from Mr Burt and Mrs Va'afusuaga.


As soon as we sat down on the hard rocks we had to wait for the years 1’s, 2’s and 3’s. Next Mr Burt called up the year 4 girls. When we got on the field I was nervous. Slam! went the clapper all of the girls sprinted off. We all wanted to come first.

When we ran all of the girls were muddy and drained out of energy. There were heaps of people cheering for the year 4 girls. When we sprinted a lot of girls were in front of me but plenty of girls were at the back of me too.


I felt nervous, excited and happy. When we ran my heart was pounding but in an exciting way. The place that I came in was 6th and I am proud of what I came.


  



   

No comments:

Post a Comment