Tuesday 17 October 2017

immersion assembly

Walt :use adjectives to improve our descriptive writing.

What is Musical madness? Well, if that’s what you're wondering,  that’s what I’m going to explain to you. Musical madness is our music term theme for this  term ( the last term of the year).  I think it’s going to be fun!


his term our theme is Musical madness is all about music...of course! But in the immersion assembly  other teams were performing and showing movies, those movies show what they are going to do this term. I bet they're having fun already. From hearing the school theme I knew it was all about music and believe it or not I love music!


If you want to read my whole story click this link right here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hY0Wun-_CrfIAdCAhzb05tgs8k7OSnF1ILOn5_oEEOk/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment