Monday 24 September 2018

benefits of excercise song

Benefits of exercise song

Title:all about my weight


Copy and paste Lyrics of the well known song in the column below
Start writing your lyrics below. Make sure the rhyme scheme is the same
Because you know I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass,

no treble

I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass,

no treble

I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass,

no treble

I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass

Yeah it’s pretty clear I ain’t no size 2

But  can shake it, shake it  like i’m supposed to do,

Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase

All the right junk and all the right places

I see the magazines,


Working that photoshops











Because you know I'm all about My weight,
'Bout My weight,

no trouble

I'm all 'bout My weight, 'bout my weight,

no trouble

I'm all 'bout my weight, 'bout my weight,

no trouble

I'm all 'bout my weight, 'bout my weight

Yeah it’s pretty clear, you should exercise ,
Because you can, you can live a longer life,

To lower the risks of having heart disease

you need to be fit and have agility



















No comments:

Post a Comment