Thursday 27 September 2018

Move Ya' Body

today the whole of team 5 performed in front of the whole block. We were performing our new skill that we have been practicing for 4 weeks. Rooms 1,2,3,4 and 5 had to perform. each of us did a performance and it was amazing, getting to see everything that people have been learning. I saw juggling, cultural dancing and even UNI-CYCLING. My group learnt how to shuffle but because everyone was  disagreeing and arguing we didn't get that much shuffling done but luckily we saved our dance by putting in some hip hop moves. we all have a workbook and through out the weeks we have been filling it out, But I don't have week 1,2 and 3 done yet so Here is my week 4 reflection:

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Naomi my name is Tehillah. Your writing about this terms theme is amazing. You have learn a lot of skills in the pasts few terms. My favourite part is when you are describing what you have done over this term. Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete