Friday 1 March 2019

My Visual Mihi



Malo e lelei, Fakalofa lahi atu and greetings to you all. This is my visual mihi for 2K19. First of all, the whole of team 5 is doing a visual mihi individually. A visual Mihi is where you have to draw four very important parts of your life and also yourself in the middle. My first picture I decided to draw was a flag and it was the tongan flag. Why? well because I'm tongan and also in the next picture I tried to draw the niuean flag. Both of those flags represent my cultures I am also Samoan and maori, So I am Tongan, Niuean, Samoan and Maori. I decided to draw the Tongan and Niuean Flag only because I know more about it and I can understand most of it.  In the third drawing it has A lot of sport balls and the Auckland touch  logo, So I think you guys can get what this drawing was about. SPORTS! Yes I love sports, sports  Plays a big part in my life. Everytime after school I have some kind of sport training. The sport balls Represent me playing different kinds of sports and the Auckland touch logo represents my love for touch. Last year I trialed for auckland touch but unfortunately I did not make it in the team but this year i trialed again and I finally made it in the team! Moving on to the next slide, My family plays the Biggest role in my life. My family means everything to me, They back me up , they have my back, they would never turn on me  and thats why I love them more  than anything. So that is my Visual mihi guys I hope you like My drawings and my explanation about every drawing. P.S My drawing about myself is the same one from last year because this year I finished my face drawing but someone deleted it so I compromised and did the one from last year. THANK YOU!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Honey - i enjoyed reading your mihi - i thought you would have drawn a pic of chocolate and lollies because you sure love eating those hehe - Great to see what is important to you. Keep up the great work. Lots of Love from Mum - your number 1 fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Naomi,
    I like how you did lots of things and explained what the Niuen and Tongan flag mean to you.Also I like how you explained that you play Auckland touch and I also heard you played that.Well keep up the good work.

    Kind Regards,Zamera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Naomi!

    My name is Katelynn and I am a year 8 at Grey Main school in Totara 1!

    WOW! Your mihi is very bright, colourful and most definitely eye catching. I like how you have added lots of information into this blog post, it's great! Maybe next time you could to add capital letters where they are needed. This reminded me of when I did my visual mihi in class.

    Keep up the great work Naomi!

    Katelynn
    Totara 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Naomi!
    It has been a long long time since I have commented on someone's blog, and yet everything is still the same way i remembered it! Your still the same sporty,talented and bubbly person, I used to know and I can just tell from this post! I love your creative drawings, and i hope you still sing with that beautiful voice of your's!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete