Saturday 30 April 2016

My mum and dad 20year anniversary

Yesterday was so fun it was my mum and dads 20year anniversary.when we got up me and Judah got ready and we all went to see my nana in the hospital. After that we had a walk to a resturant called eight in the langham hotel and it was cool we ate a lot of different foods and they even had a chocolate fountain. After all of that food we went home and digested our stomach. Later on we went to jump and did some flips in the foam pit it was my first time their too we had get some jump socks so we can jump on the  trampoline. To end it all off we went to xtreame boling we got to have turns doing boling and playing in the arcade and we even got pictures. It was really fun and we all had a nice day so then we went to bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment