Sunday 17 April 2016

My long hard day

Yesterday was Saturday 16\4\16 and I had to wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning I was at the airport why? I was there to say goodbye and drop off my cousin Hayley so she can go to japan with her friends and school mates. It was really sad saying goodbye to her but she is only staying there for 2 weeks or so.

later on that day I had a little rest and I needed it because I needed to get ready for my tag tournament It took long just to find the place it was so confusing. It was really fun playing because we played fair. It was a little bit sad that we did not come first but both of our mixed and girls team came 2nd out of Auckland so at least we had fun and tried our best.

At night the whole team  was so excited because we were going to see the blues game, I was so excited I just wanted to jump joy. We had a lot of parent helpers there to look after us, we also got a lot of stuff there to and got to do some stuff as well. While we were watching we were doing our chant " Lets go blues lets go" And it actually worked the blues got A try and the fire went up. Then Again We wanted the blues to get the kick in so we did our spirit fingers and they got the kick in.

After A long day I really had fun spending time with my family and friends. So all of us went home and had a nice rest.



                                              The End



1 comment:

  1. What an awesome day you had Naomi. How cool you got to see the Blues. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete