Wednesday 1 March 2017

My native and non-native birds writing

We need more native birds because native birds are really important to NZ. Their are not that much native birds in tamaki and I think we need more because I think that tamaki is a good suburb. Native birds in tamaki would be better because it is making tamaki look beautiful and more clean to the environment.


haven't even seen one kiwi in tamaki so We need more kiwi’s in tamaki. Tamaki is a place where you don’t see that much kiwi’s in fact you don’t see any kiwi’s in Tamaki. Kiwi’s are the most important bird in New Zealand because they are our national bird.

We don’t need that much pigeons because we see them everywhere and when I mean everywhere I mean around New zealand. It would be good if there were less pigeons and more kiwis and New Zealand kaka. Having pigeons is not bad but also I would love to see some native birds in Tamaki.

We don’t need that much pigeons because we see them everywhere and when I mean everywhere I mean around New zealand. It would be good if there were less pigeons and more kiwis and New Zealand kaka. Having pigeons is not bad but also I would love to see some native birds in Tamaki.

I would love to have more kiwi’s and more native birds to be in tamaki but also pigeons are all around new Zealand so you can see them everywhere across New Zealand. Having kiwi’s and New Zealand kaka birds would be so cool and I would be so happy if that happy.

task description: This task is what is my favorite bird is and would I like to see it in east Tamaki. The other question was if their were a bird that I did not want in tamaki and swap with a Native bird.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naomi,
    I'm Leanah a friend of Jessica, I'm also one of your partners in the quad blogging group.
    I like how you think that we should try and save the native birds that we still have left in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete