Sunday 19 March 2017

How to ride a bike

WALT: present info in a interesting way


 Have you ever ridden a bike before?... During School? Well Me and my friends got pulled out of class to find out that we were ridding on our new bike track for a special bike lesson. We knew how to ride a bike but we still had to learn to walk beside it, check the brakes, wear proper foot wear and more.

Today I thought that I was in trouble but I wasn't. Thank the gods! We were actually pulled out by our teacher Mr Goodwin.  We were going to do a lesson on bikes and then ( here comes the fun part) we get to ride on our schools new bike track. We did our lesson but it was kinda boring but it was supposed to learn how to ride a bike.

All we did was talk about how to ride a bike and answering bike questions. Unfortunately I had to return my bike and get another one why? It was because the brakes on my other one did not work lucky I talked about it because if I didn't then I could not have stopped and I would of crashed. Then I had to check all of the things that I had to check before, again.

As we started to end our video we put the go pro on and then started to go on the bikes. As we were riding, at the start  Daisy ( my friend) was in front of me and she went on the wooden mountain ( I don't know what its called). Daisy stopped and said "oh I'm on it" but she was yelling and as I said she stopped and she made me fall off.

I really liked this lesson I think it was loads of fun I really recommend following these rules before riding because you might fall like I did. Over all I had  a lot of fun and I really enjoyed this lesson.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Naomi,

    Great work about the bike track. I loved how you explained how to ride a bike in you presentation clearly. Riding the bikes was actually really cool. Right? Watching the video had me giggling a lot. You've put a smile on my face!

    Cheers,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete