Friday 7 April 2017

Eating Crickets


Have you ever eaten dead unflavoured crickets at school before? Well I have a teacher who I think is out of her mind because she actually gave us crickets. This morning in our class I thought it was going to be a normal day. But it wasn’t.

Just spectating was horrible, watching people cringe and spit it out was enough for me. As I started to eat it I could feel the flakey texture and was so disgusted by the looks of it. It was so disgusting and gross I never wanted to eat it ever again. Just when I thought I was never going to taste it  … I was absolutely wrong.
We made a class on air video with Mr Goodwin and we had to try tasting the crickets without making a disgusted face. It was impossible. Even trying it with Nutella I couldn’t get the thought out of my head, that I actually ate crickets.
This was a once in a lifetime thing… hopefully. Today was a little weird. I would be surprised if you try crickets and get disgusted, just like i did. But also How I said that I was grossed out by it I actually ate 19 crickets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Task description: This task was actually real and we did eat real dead crickets! Our focus for this lesson was to recount an experience, focussing on the use of interesting vocabulary and out use of descriptive language.

No comments:

Post a Comment