Tuesday 18 April 2017

Happy Birthday To my Nan

17/4/17

Happy birthday To my Nan. Today is My nana's birthday And we are going to her house for her birthday partie. we got there and their were some good food I saw KFC and all kinds of food. We had to by last minute presents for My nana and We Got her chocolate but she didn't want it so we gave it to my older cousin "Hayley". Thanks for reading about My nana's birthday and stay tuned for My next post.

Task description: this is from yesterday But I did not post it because it was late and I got tired. Please look at My blog post because I am trying to win A prize from Team 4.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naomi

    This is so cool!

    Happy birthday to you nana!! I hope you your family as well as your nana had a fanstic time.It's fine that you didn't post it on time I still enjoyed it.

    From:Leilani

    ReplyDelete