Sunday 16 July 2017

My Road Trip Up North!

all I have been doing this holidays is going on a digital trip. But today I went on a real road trip. We went from Auckland to Oturu Marae in Kaitaia. As we arrived we started waving to our family. Why did we go? we went because it was My nanny Edel's Birthday, And Gosh there were a lot of people I did not know. We unpacked our stuff and it was really easy because we were only staying there for a night. Judah, Trendy and I were getting bored and we then made stuff out of flax ( I will share a photo).  Later on , as a celebration the adults couldn't  resists having a little drink. That little drink turned into a big one. We went to bed at like 11 ( because we wanted to play with the cards) and then went to sleep. it was really funny because there were some people sleep talking and drunk. also I couldn't sleep that well because My uncle kept on snoring loud as!

Photo:



Task description: This is more like a fun writing but who cares. This is about My weekend I had in Kaitaia. It has all the stuff that we did and the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment