Friday 14 July 2017

WLJ day 7 (last day..yeah) activity 2

Activity 2: After you have finished up in Taupo, it is time to hop back in the car and head for Rotorua – a town where will have the chance for some much needed rest and relaxation. In fact, you will visit the Tarawera Bush Pool – a geothermal hot pool that is located in the middle of a forest. The warm water in the pool comes from underneath the ground. After a few hours in the pool you feel really relaxed.

On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing something relaxing. I find reading really relaxing. Here is a picture of me reading one of my favourite books!
After a long soak in the natural hot pools, it is time to get back home. Your family and friends can’t wait to see you and they can’t wait to hear all about your adventures. Take a moment to think about what you have seen and done over the past week.
What I Think is relaxing is listening to music. I really love music and especially when I know the whole lyrics.
--------------------------
task description: This is the 2nd to last post I am going to be doing for winter learning journey but I will be posting on Monday about the weekend I had because tomorrow I am going up north and maybe the day after that we might go to cape Regina.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naomi,

    I also love listening to music! I listen to it in the car on the way to work, in my office at work and in my room at home. My son, Aronui, also loves music and he often sings to himself while he's playing in the house. Do you like to sing as well?

    Who, at the moment, would you say are your favourites singers/bands? Do you have a 'Top 5?' If so, I'd love to know who you think is good!

    Bye for now :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete