Thursday 13 July 2017

WLJ day 5 Bonus activity

Bonus Activity: You and your tour group have enjoyed your day in the mountains but you’re ready for a change of scenery. You ask Curious Kiwi to take you to Central Otago, a region of the south island with lots of rolling hills and flat, brown grasslands. While in Central Otago, you decide to join the Otago Central Rail Trail – a 150 km long cycle trail. Curious Kiwi and I (Rachel) cycled the Rail Trail in April and we loved it!

On your blog, tell us whether you would like to cycle the Otago Rail Trail one day. Does it sound like fun? Why or why not?:
I would love to ride My bike at the Otago rail Trail. Why? well it is because I get to explore more around there. If there is an amazing scenery then Why would you ask me I would love to go. Duh. Who wouldn't love to ride there bike and see an amazing view
--------------------
Task description: This is my little paragraph And you can see I would love to ride there. This was a short little story but It is still a late post like I said in my other post I am going to post day 6 later today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naomi,

    I couldn't agree with you more! Who wouldn't want to go biking on an amazing track and see beautiful scenery? It's a 'no brainer' as they say!

    I really hope that you get the chance to go biking on the trail one day, Naomi. I think that you would love it!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete