Saturday 8 July 2017

WLJ activity 2


Activity 2: Your tour of New Zealand is going to start right here in Auckland. Watch the Tourist video for Auckland to learn about the awesome things that you can see and do in the city. Once you’ve finished, choose your favorite five activities from the video and list them on your blog:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st activity: My favorite one in the video has to be going to the Auckland domain. Why? Well there is a whole field and usually we play flag football. we also run around and the first one to the car wins.
2nd activity: Another activity that I like is right next to the Auckland domain. It is the Auckland museum. I like it because it tells and shows us more about our culture and more about our ancestors.
3rd activity: Now this one must be My favorite ... The ZOO! Yes I love the zoo , Why? well because I get to see the cute animals and if I am lucky I can feed them. It is just so cool to see them in person.
4th activity: never mind about the zoo This is my favorite place of all. RAINBOWS END! what not to love about it, it is a fun place where people can go and have fun. It has heaps of cool and fun rides. It has a height limit but if you child is to short they can go to the little kids area it is also fun.
5th activity: I think My last one has to be going to the sky tower because It would be cool and fun looking down and looking around the beautiful city. Also on New years you can have a drive around the city and you will see when it hits the new year there will be fireworks shooting out of the sky tower. it is really cool
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Task description: This is activity 2 of the winter learning and it is going great! I am learning new things and i get to share My favorite places around Auckland. I am next going to be posting a bonus activiy to get more points. wish me luck.
--------
Image attribution: https://www.internsabroad.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Internships-live-in-auckland-city-740x285.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Naomi,

    It's great to see that you have been SO active this holiday posting blogs with the Winter Learning Journey programme. We had enjoyed reading all of them and learned a lot about New Zealand along the way!

    In this activity, I really enjoyed learning more about your favourite things to do in Auckland. Like you, I love going to the Auckland domain and the Auckland museum. I used to live really close to the domain and I would take Aronui (my son) over to the field to run around and play. He was pretty little at the time (about 3 years old) but he loved it! If the weather was cold, we would go into the museum and walk through the exhibits on the second floor. There are some pretty amazing things to see and do in the children's area. I would highly recommend going!

    I hope that you've enjoyed the winter learning journey experience. We are thrilled that you have joined us and will look forward to seeing you early in Term 3 when I come in to hand out the certificates and prizes!

    Until then, have a relaxing final week of holidays :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete